1. When was the Company established?
S. Suzuki Pharmaceutical Co., the forerunner of Ajinomoto Co., Inc., was established in May 1907.
The company was renamed Ajinomoto Co., Inc. in February 1946.
2. When was the Company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
Ajinomoto Co., Inc. was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949.
3. When is the Company's balance sheet date?
The balance sheet date of Ajinomoto Co., Inc. is March 31. The interim balance sheet date is September 30.
1. What is the Company's Securities Identification Code?
2. What is the minimum trading unit?
3. What are the dates for determining shareholders of record for distribution of dividends?
The dates for determining shareholders of record for distribution of dividends are March 31 for year-end dividends and September 30 for interim dividends.
4. Who do I contact regarding stock transfers or a change of address?
The shareholder registrar is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
You can contact them at the following address:
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
Corporate Agency Department
7-10-11, Higashi-suna, Koto-ku, Tokyo 137-8081, Japan
0120-232-711 (toll-free number in Japan only)
1. What materials are available regarding the Company's business results?
Ajinomoto Group's most recent business results and Integrated Report can be viewed on the Ajinomoto Group web site.
Please click here for links to the web sites of "Results Briefing" "Integrated Report".
2. Where can I find a historical summary of the Company's performance?
3. Where can I find financial indicators such as ROIC, shareholders' equity ratio and net assets per share?
1. Where can I find information on management policies and future strategies?
Please refer to "Integrated Report" .
2. Are there individual web sites for Ajinomoto Co., Inc.'s consolidated subsidiaries?
Please click here for links to the websites of the major consolidated subsidiaries.
3. How can I get a copy of Ajinomoto Co., Inc.'s most recent Integrated Report?
You can view or download a copy of recent Integrated Report in PDF format from here.
4. Where can I find out about investor relations meetings and other events?
Information about IR meetings is listed under "Event".